A space for my reflections on life.
I guess it depends on whether you're scared of gettting up in front of everybody, or what God is going to do with such a sign of obedience ;)
Hmm... good point.I don't think it's the getting up in front of everyone - I know I can do that with God's strength cuz we've managed it together a number of times now.I'm always scared of what God wants me to do - so there's nothing new there...
well i'm reeeally lookin 4ward 2 this w/e!i reckon its pretty normal 2 b scared (not that i'd really no :D) but God is gona b there smilin @ u!And dancing away @ ur party! :D :D
gonna be just great......see you soon
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I guess it depends on whether you're scared of gettting up in front of everybody, or what God is going to do with such a sign of obedience ;)
Hmm... good point.
I don't think it's the getting up in front of everyone - I know I can do that with God's strength cuz we've managed it together a number of times now.
I'm always scared of what God wants me to do - so there's nothing new there...
well i'm reeeally lookin 4ward 2 this w/e!
i reckon its pretty normal 2 b scared (not that i'd really no :D) but God is gona b there smilin @ u!
And dancing away @ ur party! :D :D
gonna be just great......
see you soon
Post a Comment